For any questions or queries please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
NZ Post Delivery update
- Auckland & Hamilton: We are still seeing significant volumes of parcels being sent in and out of Auckland and Hamilton, and this combined with COVID operating restrictions is causing delivery delays of up to 4 working days in Hamilton and 2 working days in Auckland.
- Rest of the country: Across the rest of NZ delivery delays for items have reduced to 1 working day.
What to do
- Remember you can track all parcels sent within NZ with us online. Use our Tracking tool to check details for your delivery.
- Please only contact our customer support team if you are in Hamilton and your parcel has been delayed for more than 10 working days, or five working days for the rest of NZ.
- If you sent or are waiting for a parcel that was being delivered to a business that was closed in Alert Levels 3 or 4, you may be able to redirect this item online using our Tracking tool.
- For more information about our services under the Traffic Light setting, please see our COVID-19 FAQs.
We are also offering Click and Collect Services in Auckland from the Bucklands Beach Area, if you would prefer not to wait. Please note some of our stock is kept in the store at Kerikeri, please contact us if you would like to confirm stock before you purchase